Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So sad it took me so long

to eat here!
I will say I have been pretty sad about Daly's Drive-in closing, but this new spot just might help me with my mourning. I ordered a cheese burger, onion rings, and a chocolate peanut butter malt. I removed the tomato and lettuce and put the onion rings on the burger and added bbq sauce. (aka my version of Carl's Jr. Bacon Western Cheeseburger, the nearest Carl's Jr. is 3 hours away)
They use natural hormone free beef, are free of trans fat, flamed broiled , and Wednesdays are half off from 3-9pm. My meal was delicious and cheap! They have a kobe beef burger option for $3 and veggie options for the veggies out there. They offer milkshakes, malts and beer including Newcastle and Pabst... awesome.

http://www.bluemoonburgers.com/

No comments: